Friday 27 July 2018

IDs please

Quite a few very small and active micros - I still have most of them though.

The first I think is a Caloptilia, but I can't find a complete match - it's dead unfortunately, when alive it propped itself facing up.

The next two photos is sort of familiar but I can't find it.

Then two photos, maybe Mompha subbistrigella?

Then the only macro - just another Common Rustic agg?

Finally I think I have Yponomeuta plumbella.











Mark Griffiths, Garsington, Oxford

3 comments:

  1. The final two are correct, Mark (Common Rustic agg. and Y.plumbella). The second moth is Bucculatrix nigricomella but the others are not really do-able from those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On reflection, I think you are correct with Mompha subbistrigella.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.