Thursday 4 July 2019

More queries

I'm still playing catch-up on the last month or so's catches from my garden in Wolvercote, Oxfordshire, and here are a few macros I can't pin down:

Possibly too poorly-marked for identification? 24/5/19

Looks like a variant on Least Black Arches, or similar? About 9mm long, 1/6/19

One of the darts -- could just be an unusually-marked Heart and Club? 1/6/19 

Again, fairly poorly marked, so may not be identifiable? 7/6/19

I'm presuming this is a Brown Scallop, but would appreciate confirmation; 3/7/19

Finally, a couple of pugs: this one from as long ago as 22/4/19!

... and this one from 29/5/19
As ever, many thanks for all ideas and suggestions!

Steve Goddard

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,
    The first is probably Turnip. I agree with Least Black Arches, Heart & Club and Brown Scallop but I'll pass on the others.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.