Friday 2 January 2015

Mopping Up From Last Year

My apologies for rather throwing a spanner in the works here: I know that we're all geared up to our new year lists etc but I've rather let my records slip since the autumn and am only now trying to get things back in some sort of order. Sorting through my records for the autumn I've come across three photos that I never got around to ID'ing so I was wondering if someone could help me out here.

18th Sep: 4.5mm "nano" moth - I know that I've seen this before but can't place it
21st Oct: November Moth agg?
24th Oct: November Moth agg?

1 comment:

  1. Your micro looks like a micro-caddis Adam. The other two are November moth aggregates. As per usual, if you want to get to species level, you'll have to keep some and post them to me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.