Wednesday 1 November 2023

Upper Thames on-line Moth Atlas

Good news!  Our on-line Atlas here has today been updated with records up to the end of 2022 from all three counties.  The micro-moths are now mapped as well, although in the majority of cases the species accounts have yet to be added (that work will hopefully be completed over the coming winter months).

We would now welcome contributions of good quality images, especially for those species which at present are not illustrated (micros mainly, but there are still a handful of macro-moths for which we do not as yet have acceptable photos).  Pictures should preferably be taken in one of our three counties but that isn't necessarily a barrier to them being included. 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic achievement, congrats to all involved and thank you for all your hard work. Seems there is lots more to do on recording micros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to add my thanks to all concerned with what must have been a massive task. Time to see what photos I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Very well done to all concerned. I shall also sort through my photos in the hope of adding some to complement the excellent ones supplied by Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to add my admiration and gratitude for this huge achievement.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.