Saturday 5 July 2014

Last for possible IDs

Last night I ran the trap under the protection of a picnic table - less than usual but still a fair showing with a couple of new moths like the Dingy Footman.

So these are the final ones from the last three days - this includes some which I suspect can't really be identified from the pictures..

First is I think Ypsolopha sequella. The next is one of the Small Ermines - not sure if anyone can go further than that.

The next - mea culpa, I didn't get the size. It wasn't that big so I'm wondering if it is one of those Minor Agg.

The final one - awful shot. Unless it's something someone is familiar with I think it goes under the category of "ones that got away".

Mark Griffiths, Garsington, Oxford





2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.