Sunday 27 July 2014

ID Confirmations please

From this morning. I think I have;

Dark Fruit Tortrix
 a worn pug - these have started to appear - all are worn(?) - I've not seen a pristine one at all
Eudonia mercurella x 2
Red Twin Spot Carpet
Shaded Broad Bar
Trinia trintotella (2 pics)
Argyresthia goedartella
Dark Sword grass
Horse Chestnut Leaf Miner - this one drove me crazy, it was tiny, about 3mm long and it would not sit still so I had to take photos blind and hoped that one would come out ok.

Mark griffiths, Garsington, Oxford.













2 comments:

  1. It looks like no-one wants to comment on this, probably because they think the two "Scoparids" are Eudonia mercurella, but not absolutely sure. The sub-terminal line points that way. I agree with the others, although the image of Cameraria is slightly unclear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Peter, I think I'm getting to the limit of my old camera - time to save up for a new one at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.