Saturday, 27 June 2015

Cream Wave?

Is this a Cream Wave?. I keep looking at it but it doesn't seem quite right. FW:15mm. Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou.


  1. Hello Steve, I'm afraid that's just a Riband Wave. Cream Wave is normally the same basic shape (as is Plain Wave for that matter, which is even more likely to be confused with Riband Wave), but the cross-lines on Riband Wave are quite distinctive. The outer one has that obvious kink as it approaches the costa.

    As a gentle reminder to you and to everyone else, it would be very helpful if you could add your name and location to the end of each post. It may seem a bit perverse when Blogger actually mentions the poster's name at the bottom of each post, but unfortunately that doesn't happen for those who "Follow by E-mail" and they will otherwise have no idea who the post is from!


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.