Monday 15 June 2015

Migrants? what migrants?

No migrants showed up here in Milton Keynes, it doesn't look good for me getting in the Bordered Straw club. I did manage to get in the Small Mottled Willow club in Northampton on saturday night though. New for my year on Friday night were Riband Wave, Maiden's Blush and Peppered Moth, Saturday NFY's, Large Yellow Underwing, Mottled Rustic, Sycamore and a Green Arches.
Green Arches

Last night Willow Beauty, Chrysoteuchia culmella and a possible Bryotropha terrella

Bryotropha terrella?
Fingers crossed the migrants keep flying north and make it to MK for tonight!

Darren Seaman, Milton Keynes.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely Green Arches, Darren - they always look stunning when they're fresh. I think you're OK with Bryotropha terrella (size is right and the markings are just about discernible).

    Keep trying - I'm sure there's a Bordered Straw with your name on it out there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dave, I had 2 Green Arches on the 25th June last year both only with a hint of green so good to see a fresh one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.