Sunday 29 October 2017

Autumn collection starring Oak Rustic

Spurred on by Marc Botham's recent report of Oak Rustic, and other contributors' assorted Vestals, Delicates and Cosmopolitans, I set the trap at Ali's Pond LNR in Sonning over the weekend when normally I would have considered it too cold and breezy to be worth it. Indeed on Friday night I blanked completely and even last night only a paltry total of 4 moths appeared in the trap. However they were a pretty fab four: Brick, Merveille du Jour, my first ever Oak Rustic and my first Sprawler of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent - good to know that Oak Rustic is well established in Berkshire now and it probably won't be too long before it appears in our other two counties as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.