Tuesday 10 May 2022

Couple for id help please.

 I have left my trap overnight at COAM on a few occasions this year, not with any outstanding results (Green Carpet is far the most common). Slightly surprised to get my first Powdered Quaker of the year in May and I'm not sure I've had Hebrew Character and Setaceous Hebrew Character in the same box before, bu there you go.

Anyway, I'm not sure about this micro


And can someone confirm or deny this is Dark Sword-grass?


Dave Morris

Chalfont St Giles

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dave,
    A rather worn Aethes smeathmanniana for the micro and your putative Dark Sword-grass is, I'm afraid, just a Shuttle-shaped Dart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave. I had it down as SSD then started wondering...!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.