Monday 17 June 2019

Confirmations please

First I think I have Agapeta hamana (sorry for the odd angle - I misplace all my tube pots ).

The next one I'm not sure about. When I saw the grey head I thought Shuttle-shaped dart but there is no shuttle, then Dark Sword-Grass but there is no sword, which sort of left me with Turnip Moth but that doesn't seem right either.

Next I think is a White-point rather than Clay. Some years I get White-points and no Clays, other I get mostly Clays.

Finally a micro that I put up before - Scoparia pyralella or ?

Mark Griffiths, Garsington, Oxford.






 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,
    Yes to Agapeta hamana and White-point. The second one must be an odd-looking/worn Turnip (size and antennae as well as the lack of a "shuttle" rule out Shuttle-shaped Dart). I shall continue to pass on that Scoparid!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.