Thursday 22 June 2023

Layout app and Mercury Vapour bulbs


Hello again. Nice to have a Cypress Carpet this morning, but I'm primarily posting cos I've temporarily lost the ability to comment owing to IT muddles at my end, and I wanted to thank you, Dave, for your comment on my last post about the collages and to say that they are very easy to make by installing an app called Layout which I think is linked to Instagram.  They allow up to nine pics in a variety of patterns and of course you can add other 'nines' if you want and build an entire wallpaper of moths. What a thought...

There was also a query on here recently about MV bulbs and - sorry for the delay - I got my current ones from General Lamps - lamps-on-line.com - and they've been very good.  All best,  Martin Wainwright, Thrupp, Oxon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.