Tuesday 7 April 2020

Marlow Bottom awakens

As I've said before, I am an erratic trapper, but the lockdown has enabled me to put the trap on more regularly.  My first trap of the year was April 2nd and have done two more since, with the milder night of April 5th being the most productive.

Out of three traps (2nd, 4th and 5th), I have had 61 moths of 22 species:

Caloptilia semifascia (2 5th), Diurnia fagella (2nd), Agonopterix arenella (2nd), Amblyptilia acanthadactyla (3 5th), Emmelina monodactyla (2 5th), Frosted Green (4th), Streamer (2 5th), Double-striped Pug (3), Brindled Pug (9), Oak-tree Pug (5th), Brindled Beauty (4), Oak Beauty (5th), Engrailed (2), Lunar Marbled Brown (5th), Nut-tree Tussock (4th), Early Grey (5th), Chestnut (2), Dotted Chestnut (5th), Satellite (2), Clouded Drab (4th), Common Quaker (2), Small Quaker (9), Hebrew Character (8).







Adam Bassett
Marlow Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.