Monday 11 May 2020

Help with a couple of queries please

Trap run in the garden at Tilehurst on Saturday (9th).

I'm not too good with Brocades. Here are 2 of the 5 trapped.
They look like Light Brocades to me. Am I correct?

Now here is a Micro that has completely defeated me.
4 different shots of the same Moth, but for some weird reason with my phone shows completely different colours. 
1st up just shows size.
2nd shows side view with the brownish tinge (the more natural colour).
3rd shows top view.
4th shows side view with the blackish tinge.
Any help would be most appreciated.



The nearest I can find is Cochylis nana.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tony,
    Your Brocades are indeed Light, while the micro is Cochylis nana.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.