Thursday 23 July 2020

Farm Moths

Trapped on a friend's farm up near Winslow last night. I have seen pics of some interesting things found there in the past, none of which turned up in my trap, although I will try there more in future.

For now at least there were some NFY for me, including Dusky Sallow, Pebble Prominent, Lunar-spotted Pinion, Turnip, Swallow Prominent, Magpie and Agonopteryx pupurea.

Plus a handful of things I'd appreciate a bit of help on:



Is this Cochylimorpha straminea or one of the other ones??
A noticeable orange Wainscot
Not sure where to go with this one
The pale one; is it just another colour form of Common Rustic agg?
Not sure on this one


Dave Morris, Winslow 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave

    I think you are correct with Cochylimorpha straminea, then Common Wainscot, Brachmia blandella, Uncertain agg and Uncertain agg.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.